Friday, February 19, 2010

Lab 2/19

I was not in class for the last lesson so I'm not to sure what happen or what was learn. Today we have already graded our own lesson plans and handed them back for further grading by Dr. Luongo. I'm hoping today we will learn about posting our podcast or something to that effect. Today will aslo be interesting because I will be able to sit down with my partner Chris Trenfield and get some help understanding the whole project. Chris is much better with computers than I am so I think we balance each other out and it will be fun working together. I also hope that we will have more time to work on these projects however, I think we just received some good news with the possiblity of class being cancelled next week. I hate getting up at 6:30 after getting in from work at 11:30. five hours of sleep everyday is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment