Tuesday, March 2, 2010

march 2nd

Today Chris and I will finish our podcast and work on perfecting our lesson plan. We have many more questions that we could add to make the lesson easier to teach. Other than the podcast I think today will be productive. This being our last day in the lab I want to get as much done as I can. I think the only thing that will prevent us from finishing everything is if we make mistakes on the podcasting.

One side note: I am really annoyed with the school for even thinking to charge us (students) for printing in the labs. I think as much as we pay for school and as little as paper cost the least they could do is allow us to print for free. With the cost of books and classes and even parking the school should find some way to keep printing free. Ok I do understand their side of it to being that some people take advantage but the few shoudn't ruin things for the many.

No comments:

Post a Comment