Monday, May 3, 2010

Podcast Reflection

I think the Podcast was a good and necessary tool to learn, however I think for the lesson we prepared we ould have done without it. With the world becoming more advanced in techonolgy, being able to relate to that will be important. Even though it was not very affective in our lesson, we did use the podcast. We thought it would be a different way for the students to learn and we thought it would be effective in communitcating to the students. I think the students would not have paid attention to the podcast reguardless of what it was about so to use this as a measuring stick for future lesson would be irresponsible. Using the podcast again is a possibility in my mind for future classes but I think it will have to be well planned and thought out first.

No comments:

Post a Comment